Barring the transmission of diseases that can be transmitted sexually and the spreading of blood-borne infections, it is generally safe to have sex during menstruation.
Having sex during a period won’t harm the menstruating woman or her partner. This doesn’t mean that a woman who has sex during h… – http://izhealth.com/womens-health/complete-discussions-of-safe-sex-during-menstruation/
- Short Haircut Trends 2018: 12 Star Looks That Will Give You The Courage To Take The Plunge!
- The Best Dietary Concepts For 2018 – With Vitalamin Now Already To The Beach Figure
- Women Hair Color Trends 2018 – What Is The Next Year?
- 2018 Blonde Shaded Sweep For Any Type And Length Of Hair
- Coconut Oil To Boost Your Breasts Naturally