Barring the transmission of diseases that can be transmitted sexually and the spreading of blood-borne infections, it is generally safe to have sex during menstruation.
Having sex during a period won’t harm the menstruating woman or her partner. This doesn’t mean that a woman who has sex during h… – http://izhealth.com/womens-health/complete-discussions-of-safe-sex-during-menstruation/
- How to Wear Flat and Heeled Boots in 2019: Looks and Inspirations for Every Season and Occasion!
- Slim Overnight – Concept and Summary of Insulin Diet
- New Beauty Trends 2019: Long Eyelashes
- Flowers for Your Wedding – The Most Beautiful Wedding Trends For 2019
- Fitness Trends 2019: What’s announced and new exercises to try
- Hygge Decoration Trends 2019: What Is And What Has To Do
- Balcony Cultivation Costs: How to Calculate the Subsequent Cultivation
- Industrial Design Ideas: Old and New Trend for the Living Room
- What are the 2019 trend colors and how to use them when decorating your house
- Outdoor Flower Pots and Planters Trends 2019 – Choose the Right Size and Shape